Friday 15 March 2013

Fine.I'm fine

Hye and assalamualaikum.

After a long time since i didnt post any story,so here.Past 2 weeks,i felt so bad.Too bad.

When people you care about,throw you away just like that.Ya Allah,why ? I talked to myself, "You should never care,fool" Sometimes i feel like,teruk sangat ke aku ni ? Kenapa orang layan aku macam ni ? Okay,cliche.But yaa,i did it.Air mata mengalir tanpa diminta.Aku tak kuat.Aku menangis.Malunya,aku selayaknya menangis akan dosa-dosa ku.

Allah uji sebab sayang.Dan Allah takkan menguji hambaNya lebih dari kemampuan hambaNya.And so,i think it back.There's something more important to do in front of Allah than crying all day for your unbearable heartbroken ! C'mon dear self.Be strong.Be strong. Truth is,there's no point asking why Allah used to put you in some unacceptable situations,that even you cant understand it.The answer and the only answer is.Because we are His slaves.He is The Almighty.He created you.Selayaknya kita diuji.

"Apakah manusia itu mengira bahawa mereka dibiarkan saja mengatakan; "Kami telah beriman," sedangkan mereka tidak diuji? Dan sesungguhnya kami telah menguji orang-orang yang sebelum mereka, maka sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui orang-orang yang benar dan sesungguhnya Dia mengetahui orang-orang yang dusta."
(Surah Al-Ankabut : 2-3)


When things get worse and you've tried your best but still nothing changes.Its time for you to keep in silent and makes du'a.Allah knows everything.There's no one could understand you like He does.If only we knew the reason behind all the test :) .Its okay.I trust you,Ya Allah.I know you'll will give me the best.

So here,dear friend,i may not be perfect and till the last breath i cant never be perfect.I did mistakes,a big mistake and guess you wont forgive me for that.Its okay then.Its me who always create problems and its okay if you wanna hate me.This's the last.I know i said it over and over but believe me.this's the end part of our story.You are nice and gentle.You deserve someone better than me to be your friend.i'll pray for that.May Allah bless you.I pray so that you'll be protected and be guided by Him.Maaf sebab tak dapat jadi a good bestfriend :') .

ASTAGHFIRULLAH FOR MY PAST